Sunday, February 27, 2011

“I Am Not Discouraged, Because Every Wrong Attempt Discarded Is Another Step Forward.”

Hi Followers! So obviously you can tell by my title that I didn’t lose my goal. I only lost 1lb this week. Even though I was able to exercise five times this week. I obviously didn’t take into account all the drinking I would end up doing on my birthday weekend. I went out three different nights for my birthday between friends and family and indulged a little more than I intended to. I did lose something even though it wasn’t what I was aiming for. I am not going to let that discourage me. You only turn 25 once and I rarely ever drink. If I hadn’t worked out at much as I did, I probably would not even have lost that pound.

As for the recipes this week, they were all very good. Chicken Marsala, Hamburgers with Oven fries, and Breaded Pork Cutlets to name a few. They were all very tasty, and most of all healthy! I am surprised at how good these Weight Watcher recipes have been. So far every recipe we have tried we would have again. They have twists on existing recipes that make it healthier for you without losing the taste. You would be surprised at what little tweaks you can make to a recipe to make it healthier. For example, I love mashed potatoes but the ones I make are full of butter. When I made WW Parmesan Mashed Potatoes it contains absolutely no butter and tasted better than the mashed potatoes I used to make.


I plan on redeeming myself and achieving or exceeding my goal by my next weigh in. My goal for this week will be 3 lbs again. I also plan on exercising 5 times during the week at least. I feel if I stay on course and exercise as much as I did this past week without any of the indulging, I will exceed my goal. I can’t wait to write to you all next week to tell you how I did!

1 comment:

  1. 1lb loss during your birthday week?! THAT is success! Now its just time to get focused and start this week new with a new goal. You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete