Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Failure Is The Opportunity To Begin Again More Intelligently"

Looking at my title for this blog, most would assume that I failed this week. Well, they would assume wrong. This title represents my past failures, and how I am learning from my mistakes and am now taking the right step forward. In the past I gave up easily, I wanted my weight loss to have quick results. To drop the pounds really fast and be done with it. That was the wrong mindset. Most people know it doesn’t work that way, I knew it didn‘t work that way. Wishful thinking I guess. It takes time and effort to lose weight. Things I wasn’t able to commit to before.

Like my blog title states, my past failures are helping me to begin my weight loss adventure more intelligently. That is what I see it as. An adventure. Trying recipes I wouldn’t think to try. Exercising moves I would never think to do. Losing weight and getting healthy and buying smaller sized clothes (well maybe not yet, but eventually).

This week was a good week. I worked out four times this week. We tried Sautéed Chicken with Capers and a healthier Sheppard’s Pie recipe which were very good. I started to post my blog on the Weight Watchers blog website as well. Thanks to my new supporters I was told about a new website
www.Skinnytaste.com that is full of yummy new recipes that I can’t wait to try! The same person also suggested making other weekly goals other than losing weight as well, such as drinking more water, or exercising so many times that week. I thought this was a great idea and plan on adding that to my weekly to dos. I also plan on setting restrictions like no eating after 8 p.m.

I acceded my goal this week and lost 4lbs! As of today my total weight loss is 20lbs. When I started Weight watchers I measured my waist, bust, thighs, etc. and I am proud to say I lost 2 inches my waist, 3 inches in my bust, and 3.5 inches in my thighs. My goals for this week are to work out at least three times and to drink more water. My weight loss goal for this week is going to be three pounds again. That’s all for today’s blog. Hope you all come back next week!

2 comments:

  1. You go Girl!!!! You deserve it!!!!!!
    Love Your Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful! Keep up the great work, as you can already see every pound makes a difference :)

    ReplyDelete